It seems to me, many people in life don’t want to deal with the lows, doing anything they can to avoid having to deal with an angry customer, a precarious financial situation, or expended effort that doesn’t pay off.
Of course in the attempt to avoid the lows, we often miss out on the highs.
- It’s easy to never make a customer angry if you never promise them anything at all.
- It’s easy to avoid a precarious financial situation if you never make a big investment in yourself.
- It’s easy to avoid expended effort that doesn’t pay off if you never try anything at all.
However, while taking those easy routes, you don’t have the opportunity to:
- Delight a customer
- Gain financial independence when your investment pays off
- Build something amazing that delights people
Avoiding the lows means avoiding the highs. Knowing that, proceed at the level that is right for you.