- By the look of the building, the appearance of the person, the tone of confidence, and the positive body language.
- By comparison to things in their past that they enjoyed..
- By the energy of the transaction and the people in it.
- By the appeal to emotions of the audience.
- By the facts debated in-person or in a video.
- By the facts read on a sheet of paper.
There isn’t many more ways that our minds actually engage in a transaction than these six items. Each is difficult in its own way. Each individual weights these methods differently according to how their brain is wired.
The more you can spot trends the people you’re selling to and which way they weight these “persuasions” the more convincing you can be and you can choose what to focus on.